Open play is always coed, but every other week, we will have WOMEN'S open play with special emphasis on teaching fundamentals to newer players. Every experience level is welcome. The next one is June 16th.
Summer League Commissioner:
Our Leagues Enjoy:
- 14 Week Season Including an End of Season Tournament
- Discraft Disc and a Spin Jersey
Connect with us:
Join our email list to stay updated with information on Open Play opportunities, league info, and super-awesome BUDA stuff.
April 13th - Online Registration Begins!!
April 26th - Core Deadlines - (All captains must have turned in list of players, and players in each core must be registered!)
April 28th - Core Ranking Meeting
April 30th - Online Registration Closes
May 1st - Draft
May 5th - Season Begins
August 6 - End of Season Tournament
Summer Registration Instructions:
Summer League is limited to the first 300 guys and 140 girls...Tell your friends to sign up soon!
To register, you have to set up a LeagueaApps account and register under Summer League 2016.
If you are woman and have played 1 season or less of BUDA, you get a $10 discount. The discount code is: NewWomen
On the registration page, you
will see a series of questions regarding your experience with ultimate.
- For the first question, answer what is the highest level of ultimate you have played mostly recently in the last 3 years (look under the ranking tab off the homepage for definitions).
- Take that answer and skip to the corresponding series of questions. (ex: if you have played club, only answer club questions; if you are new and have never played, only answer the never played-athleticism question). Do not answer all of the questions in this section.
- PLEASE BE HONEST regarding your skill level and athleticism.
Family members should be able to register and pay with the same LeagueApps account. Each family member must have a separate profile and register separately, but on the summary page, you can choose to "add another registration". When everybody is registered, you can pay once.
If you are under 18, your parent/guardian must make an account for you to register and "sign" your waiver.
If you have questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.